Located in the heart of Burton, there’s no shortage of interesting activities to engage in around the Dort Highway Dispensary. Not only does it provide a premium selection of medical and recreational marijuana products, but the surrounding area is a hub for enjoyment and sightseeing.
1. Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad: Take a ride back in time with the historic steam locomotives or explore the beautiful Crossroads Village. This could also act as a learning experience on the early settlement structures in Michigan.
2. Burton Memorial Library: Literary lovers can spend time in the library, curled up with a good book. The library also hosts several reading-related events and has a well-stocked selection of books.
3. Kelly Lake Park: Just a few miles away from the dispensary, it is a great place for families with areas for picnics, fishing, and other outdoor recreational activities.
4. B’s Bowling Center: Add some competitive fun to your day with a good bowling match. Along with bowling, they offer pool tables and an arcade.
5. Dort Mall Shopping Center: For those who enjoy a little retail therapy, take a few steps and you’re at Dort Mall Shopping Center, which houses several known retails outlets, restaurants, and a cinema.
Lastly, make sure to stop by at Dort Highway Dispensary. They offer an array of high-quality marijuana products for both medical patients and recreational users. Their friendly, well-informed staff is ready to answer any queries you might have. Whether you want to relax after a day of exploration or need some medical relief, the dispensary is the perfect end to your day around Burton, MI.